The New Remix by: Agon Nalli
Carte Blanche is out now - https://djsnake.lnk.to/CarteBlanche
#carteblanche #djsnake
▶️ DJ Snake
https://djsnake.com
https://www.facebook.com/djsnake.fr
https://twitter.com/djsnake
https://www.instagram.com/djsnake
▶️Agon Nalli
https://www.instagram.com/agonnalli
▶️ Gashi
https://www.facebook.com/GASHIMusic
https://twitter.com/gashi
https://www.instagram.com/gashi
.........
🎤 Lyrics: DJ Snake - Paris ft. Gashi
[Verse 1: Gashi]
Through the fire
Walking I ain’t feeling nothing, at all
I keep on burning
Holding my head up high
‘Cuz I know something’s coming
After this burning
They cannot stop me ‘cuz pain is fine
Struggle is a state of mind
I keep on walking
For something that I would die
Taking me places you’ll know
But never find
[Chorus: Gashi]
I can’t believe I woke up in Paris
Feels like a movie scene
As a kid, I used to be so embarrassed
To speak up on my dreams
Now, everywhere we go, they hear us
You can’t turn me down
Somebody, please go call up my parents
Tell them I’m king now
[Verse 2: Gashi]
Broken, as dishes
I pray to my lord for redemption
Now, I’m all you see in
I’m missing
Catch me in the sky, oh
I’m lifted
I can’t believe
They gripping at my clothes just to take my photo
Number one
Selling out shows on the road
I’m the trap, I know
You gave up on me, but I kept going now
You’re watching
[Chorus: Gashi]
I can’t believe I woke up in Paris
Feels like a movie scene
As a kid, I used to be so embarrassed
To speak up on my dreams
Now, everywhere we go, they hear us
You can’t turn me down
Somebody,please go call up my parents
Tell them I’m king now
(Now, now, now)
Tell them they ain’t got no worries
No worries, no worries
No worries, ‘cuz you know I made it
I made it, I made it
I made it, I woke up in Paris
dj snake femme DJ Snake & GASHi - Paris (Agon Nalli Remix) | |
| 155 Likes | 155 Dislikes |
| 2,563 views views | 136K followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 12 Aug 2019 |
Related keywords
snake oil,dj snake religion,music store near me,dj snake algerie,snake vs block,dj snake loco contigo,dj pauly d,dj snake origine,music pro,dj snake album,music pro barrie,sneaker,musicals in toronto,music store,dj snake marseille,dji,sneakers,music genre crossword,dj snake paris,music in the fields,dj snake fortune,dj snake algerien,dj snake carte blanche,dji spark,snake fruit,musicplayonline,snake plant,musicals,dj lemahieu,djia,dji mavic pro,music genres,dj snake interview,snake pass,snake tattoo,dj ghost,djais,dj snake couple,snake bites piercing,snakeybus,snakes up,snake games,music festivals 2019,dj envy,snakes,dj snake instagram,dj snake,djia futures,snake küp,dj lemahieu stats,dj snake sans lunette,music maker,music videos,music and beyond,snake ne demek,snake charmer,music download,musically,musical instruments,snake mania,dj snake twitter,dji osmo pocket,dj snake taki taki,djibouti,snake game,snake oyunu,djokovic,django unchained,django,dj snake wiki,dj khaled wife,music notes,dj snake net worth,snake eyes,dj khaled,dj snake psg,music youtube,music festival toronto,dj moore,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét